Experience you can trust
Hi – I’m Guido Hamacher, principal and founder of Hamacher Consulting. I have actively engaged in energy efficiency, renewable energy, and green building practices in the U.S. since 2002. I also founded a real estate business in Southern California.
Hamacher Consulting specializes in technology work, serving a wide variety of industries, technologies, and market sectors that include:
- Solar energy – thermal and photovoltaic
- Hydrogen production and storage
- Building energy efficiency – residential and commercial
- Geothermal and heat pumps
- Green transportation
- Water purification and reuse
- Decarbonized agriculture, including biodigesters aiding in waste-to-energy production and water- and energy-efficient irrigation systems
I apply my engineering background as a mechanical engineer with degrees in Computer Sciences and Manufacturing Technology to support my natural curiosity, people skills, professional network, and organizing talents to assist European technology companies seeking to do business in the U.S.
I’m a patent holder of a solid-state device that collects solar thermal energy. From 2019 to 2021, I was the Sergeant-at-Arms for the House of Germany, located in San Diego, CA. I was also a Trustee for the German-American San Diego Foundation from 2017 to 2018. Since 2020, I have sat as a Board Member of the Tomahawk Building Lofts HOA of Los Angeles, CA.